Haig Club Mediterranean Orange Whisky, 70cl
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
Haig Club Mediterranean Orange Spirit Drink is a single grain Scotch whisky with natural orange flavours. The taste has an expertly blended citrusy-floral quality which transitions into smooth, juicy, fresh orange peel and orange blossom notes. The sweet orange marmalade elements of the whisky are reminiscent of the Haig Clubman signature taste. Best enjoyed mixed with Sprite over ice and a slice of orange for a fresh citrus experience. Ideal for enjoying at home on its own or with a meal.
In 1824 John Haig established the Cameronbridge distillery and it was there that he pioneered the art of producing grain whisky in continuous Coffey and Stein stills, an invention which laid the foundations for the growth and success of the modern Scotch whisky industry. The Cameronbridge distillery is the most sustainable distillery in Scotland.
- Made using single grain Scotch whisky paired with zesty Mediterranean oranges and other natural flavours
- Developed in collaboration with David Beckham
- Citrusy-floral quality with smooth, juicy, fresh orange peel and orange blossom notes.
- Best enjoyed mixed with lemonade over ice and a slice of orange for a fresh citrus experience
- Made in the Cameronbridge distillery - the most sustainable distillery in Scotland
- Ideal for enjoying at home on its own or with a meal