Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial NV (Mini-Moët) 20cl. 3, 6, 12 or 24 bottles
- Calculated at Checkout
Moët Imperial is the House's iconic champagne. Created in 1869, it embodies Moët & Chandon's unique style, a style distinguished by its bright fruitiness, its seductive palate and its elegant maturity. Moët et Chandon has the largest estate in Champagne, including cellars connected by a vast network of 28km of underground tunnels.
Moët & Chandon have set a high quality benchmark and is known as the icon of elegance and success. Consisting of three grape varieties: Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay and is distinguished by its bright fruitiness, its seductive palate and elegant maturity. Perfect for parties and celebrations; best served chilled in a ice bucket to keep the mini Moët fresh.
- Moët Rose Impérial is the iconic blend of Moët and Chandon. This wine embodies the House's style, remarkable for its bright fruitiness, seductive palate and elegant maturity
- Founded in 1743, the Moët & Chandon estate is the largest of the Champagne region. A spontaneous champagne that entices and excites, Moët Rosé Impérial reveals a bright fruitiness
- ON THE EYES: Pink with ambery highlights
- ON THE NOSE: A lively and intense bouquet of red fruits: wild strawberry, raspberry and cherry, floral nuances of rose, a slight peppery touch
- ON THE PALATE: The juicy and persistent intensity of red fruits: strawberry, raspberry and redcurrant, the fleshiness and firmness of peach, the freshness of a subtle menthol note
- FOOD PAIRING: Red mullet fillet, Raspberry Millefeuille
N.B. bottle labelling may differ due to it being re-designed by this Champagne House, although contents do remain the same.