Slingsby Gooseberry Gin, 70cl
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
- HOW IT'S MADE - Made with Slingsby's award winning London Dry Gin, which is crafted using locally sourced botanicals and mixed with water drawn from the world-famous Harrogate aquifer is infused with tangy Yorkshire gooseberries creating a blend of the finest ingredients.
- TASTING NOTES - This Gooseberry flavoured gin exhibits an unmistakable tangy sharpness tempered with a fruity sweetness whilst still retaining the citrus notes of our classic award winning London Dry Gin.
- HOW TO SERVE - For best results we recommend serving your Gooseberry flavoured gin on plenty of ice with premium Mediterranean tonic water and garnish with freshly sliced green apple - Sit back, relax and enjoy a drink with friends and family.
- FROM YORKSHIRE - Slingsby Gooseberry Gin offers a delicious blend of tangy and fruity gooseberries, which originate exclusively from Yorkshire. Named after William Slingsby, founder of the Tewit Well, and created by fusing both the restoratative waters he founded and locally grown Yorkshire gooseberries.
- AWARD WINNING GIN - Slingsby gins have gained recognition on a global scale - An exceptional achievement to have received 29 awards from around the world including San Francisco, New York, London and China.