Star of Bombay London Dry Gin, 70cl
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
Bombay Sapphire's Star of Bombay London Dry Gin adds a rich new level of complexity to the original signature blend. Ambrette seeds, sourced only from Ecuador, and gently dried bergamot orange peel, picked in Calabria, contribute to the smooth flavor of this premium gin.
- During the vapor infusion process, Star of Bombay Gin is slow-distilled, resulting in an exceptionally smooth drink
- Star of Bombay Gin’s ambrette and bergamot botanicals round off its flavour profile with floral and citrus notes
- Star of Bombay Gin is a higher ABV (47.5%) than normal London Dry Gins, enabling it to express its full potential
- The name of this gin is derived from the famous 182-carat 'Star of Bombay' jewel adorned by Hollywood's movie royalty
- Laverstoke, the home of Bombay Sapphire, has won the prestigious BREEAM award for environmental efficiency
Watch the videos above for the perfect cocktail recipes.
How to make a Star 75 with Star of Bombay. Explore our YouTube...
Bombay Star of Bombay Gin & Tonic [Cocktail Recipe]
How to make a Star & Tonic with Star of Bombay. https://www.b...
Bombay Star Negroni [Cocktail Recipe]
How to make a Negroni Cocktail with Star of Bombay Gin. http...
Star Martini Cocktail
How to make a Star Martini Cocktail with Star of Bombay. Expl...
How to make a Star Collins with Star of Bombay. Explore our Yo...