Tanqueray No. Ten Gin, 70cl
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
Tanqueray No. Ten is the only gin to have been inducted into the San Francisco World Spirits Competition Hall of Fame.
Passion and attention to detail in perfect balance make for exquisite results. This small batch export quality gin is distilled with fresh citrus fruits and the finest botanicals. Tanqueray No. TEN, is named after the stills from which it originated. A extra premium gin with citrus bursts in every sip. It is best enjoyed with a premium tonic water such as Fever-Tree's and a slice of pink grapefruit.
- Tanqueray No. Ten gin is distilled four times with classic botanicals of juniper, coriander, angelica, and liquorice; fresh citrus fruits and chamomile flowers are then added for a better taste
- It is better enjoyed with premium tonic water, plenty of ice, a pink grapefruit wedge, or with dry vermouth and a twist of pink grapefruit in an ideal martini
- Tanqueray No. Ten is an enjoyable taste experience with its aroma of citrus fruits and juniper and its taste of citrus fruits and chamomile flowers
- Each bottle bears the seal of Tanqueray's name; a mark of quality and more than 190 years of excellence in distillation; the bottom of the bottle resembles a citrus press, representing the fresh limes, oranges, and grapefruits that are distilled in to each small batch of the gin
- Gin lovers searching for something a little extra should consider this incredibly unique gift